The syllabi and courses of study are designed to lead to maticulation examination of the board of secondary education and higher secondary examination of the board of higher secondary education, chennai.
There shall be three terminal examinations and three mid-term tests in every academic year. students should attend all the examinations.
Note of Parents
Parents are requested to co-operate with the staf and ensure the progress of their children by paying attention to their punctuality, regularity, discipline and by taking interest in their children's work
Aim and Objectives of the Institution
The aim of the institution is not to produce the students with academin acheivements. It aims to develop the total personality of the child. It makes him a better citizen of tommorow havin imbibed in him, the qualities of leadership, reverence for indian culture, regard for elders and respect for the noble ideals and norms of the society.
- Registration for an admission in different classes should be made in the prescribed form available in the school office.
- Date of registration willl appear in the school notice board.
- Admission tests for all classes other than nursery will be held as per notification.
- Dates will be notified on the school notice board.
- Admission depends on the number of seats avialable in class
- RAID-10 SAN 15k RPM SAS storage
- Advanced management portal (demo)
- Dedicated IP Address
- Fast, redundant Tier-1 Bandwidth